AXELOS(tm) announced the release of ITIL 4.0. framework Foundation on February, 28.
The main feature in it is Service Value Stream, or SVS, which enables the value chain for customer success and satisfaction.
- Organizations and people:
- Information and technology:
- Partners and suppliers:
- Value streams and processes.
Former processes and service functions are called practices now.
Also, 7 guiding principles describe ITIL 4.0 best practices:\
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automat.
Besides ITIL 4.0 Foundation, AXELOS presented more than 700 supporting publications. You can find them at: https://www.axelos.com/content-hub?utm_campaign=849561_ITIL%20Newsletter%20-%20Issue%2018&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Dotmailer% 20AXELOS&dm_i=47AB,I7IX,25027Z,23LZB,1
Among them project management (PRINCE2) adaptation, business cases, Lean, KANBAN practices, and many others.