Blog and news
The course dealt with defining PMO types, advantages and challenges. You walk through all steps from idea of creating PMO to its iterative improvement.
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Official information from AXELOS and PeopleCert:
“we will be launching the higher levels of ITIL 4 in three phases:
A) 3 October 2019: Launch of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module and exam
The Managing Professional Transition module launch date has been prioritised to help you meet strong customer demand. For that reason, we will continue to review and incorporate feedback, as we launch the other Managing Professional modules.
B) November 2019: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support” and “ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules
The definitive launch date will be provided w/c 5 August 2019.
C) Q1 2020: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value” and “ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules”
PMI officially presents the new concept of the PMP exam, which takes place since December, 15th. The new exam contains the following main differences in approach:
- Three domains: People, Processes, Business environment
- “Predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches will be found throughout the three domain areas listed above and are not isolated to any particular domain or task.”
- “About half of the examination will represent predictive project managementapproaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches.”
Exam contain 35 tasks across three domains:
14 tasks (42%) in the People Domain, 17 tasks (50%) in the Processes domain, and 4 tasks (8%) in Business environment domain.
The detailed contents of tasks are described in the PMI’s “PMP Content Examination Outline”.
Udemy offers our top-rated course “Gather requirements and create Software requirements specification” during next 2 days with 70% discount and lifelong access.