Blog and news
The new exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200) but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank. See prototype questions to learn more .
Microsoft is launching a global skills initiative aimed at bringing more digital skills to 25 million people worldwide by the end of the year. This initiative will bring together every part of our company, combining existing and new resources from LinkedIn, GitHub, and Microsoft. It will be grounded in three areas of activity:
(1) The use of data to identify in-demand jobs and the skills needed to fill them;
(2) Free access to learning paths and content to help people develop the skills these positions require;
(3) Low-cost certifications and free job-seeking tools to help people who develop these skills pursue new jobs.
At its heart, this is a comprehensive technology initiative that will build on data and digital technology. It starts with data on jobs and skills from the LinkedIn Economic Graph. It provides free access to content in LinkedIn Learning, Microsoft Learn, and the GitHub Learning Lab, and couples these with Microsoft Certifications and LinkedIn job seeking tools. In addition, Microsoft is backing the effort with $20 million in cash grants to help nonprofit organizations worldwide assist the people who need it most. One-quarter of this total, or $5 million, will be provided in cash grants to community-based nonprofit organizations that are led by and serve communities of color in the United States.
[Free online courses to boost your digital skills here.]
Take our online courses in IT service management, Service Desk, Product management during Udemy’s “Black Friday” week till Nov. 27th at the lowest possible price.
PMI motivates its accredited education providers to move online and provides vast training support for on-line PMP preparation classes.
Peoplecert announced that candidates are allowed to use course manuals at ITIL exam sessions till January, 31st, 2021.
Candidates are allowed to use either printed version or pdf at the second device
|ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy is now available!|
This is the last module to launch in the ITIL 4 certification scheme and completes the exciting journey that both AXELOS and ITIL have been on for the last three years.
|ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy forms part of the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader designation, along with ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve.|
Digital and IT Strategy adds a new perspective to the ITIL 4 guidance and will help IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other business leaders across the organization to define and implement a successful digital strategy, enabling their organization to respond quickly to:
Increasing demand for new products and servicesChanging customer expectations and needsDisruption from new technologies.
ITIL v3 will be available until AXELOS makes the decision on the withdrawal date.We will inform you at least half a year in advance, so you will have the time to prepare your business.
Above is the cite from the vendor’s official e-mail. That means that ITIL 3 based certifications – OSA, SOA, RCV, PPO, SS, SO, ST, SS, MALC are still available.
Have a look at the perfect video.
And here is the pure list:
- Incomplete or inaccurate risk identification and analysis
- Bias on historical information
- Lack of management and leadership support
- Risk management is not aligned to strategic goals
- Inappropriate risk management software
ITIL 4 Strategic Leader module will go live on 25 September 2020. The module adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.