Blog and news
Since January 2020, PMP candidates can select either pass the current exam till June 30th, or participate in the March pilot group. Read more about pilot group rules here.
The new PMP® exam is launching 1 July 2020. PMP® candidates are offered the opportunity to be part of a pilot group that takes the exam before its global launch. Here’s what you need to know:
- Dates to sit for the pilot exam are 9 March through 20 March
- The pilot exam is available in English language only.
- PMI Members will receive a rebate of USD $81 for the $405 exam fee.
- Non-PMI Members will receive a rebate of USD $111 for the $555 exam fee.
- All pilot participants are eligible for a re-take of the exam at no cost.
- 600 participants, with global representation, will be accepted.
- Pilot participants should prepare using the PMP® Exam Content Outline and the list of top used reference books.
- PMP® candidates can choose to participate in the pilot when they pay for their exam.
- Pilot participants will not receive a pass/fail score immediately after taking the exam but will receive their results in May 2020.
Perfect structured document on PMBOK knowledge areas for PMP preparation: ITTO-sheet-based-on-PMBOK-6th-Edition
Grow the business with partners is always a good idea! The IAMCP community former president – Mr. Per Werngren developed and shared the P2P partnering maturity model. It helps companies to establish and improve maturity level of their partnering, and helps to increase revenues for all p2p process participants.
As on late November, 8th CSD and DPI ITIL 4.0. certifications are available along with ITIL 4.0. Managing Professional Transition exam.
The official information says:
” the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) and ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) exams are now live!
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support provides guidance that further explores the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation. It is the logical next step for those wanting to make immediate tangible changes to their organisation’s working methods in service management. The module is a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective and streamlined services.
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve provides IT professionals and leaders with the ability to use ITIL in their overall IT strategy, creating an evolving IT organisation with a strong and effective strategic direction. The module equips candidates with the skills to influence and inspire others to work in a desired way and create effective, high performing IT and digital teams. This module will be a key component of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.”
Watch this wonderful and useful video, which clearly explains the consequence of activities in a project according to PMBOK 6th.
I believe it helps you for both project management and PMP preparation.