Blog and news
Here’s the excerpt from the Peoplecert official announcement:
starting this year, Global Best Practice certifications will be issued with a renew-by date.
Which certifications will come with a renewal requirement?
All candidates with a PeopleCert Global Best Practice certification can choose to renew within three years of their original certification dates.
Certifications with the option to renew after 3 years, are as follows:
- ITIL® 4
- PRINCE2® 5th and 6th
- PRINCE2® Agile
- MSP® 4th and 5th
- M_o_R® 3rd and 4th
Do you have to renew your certification?
All candidates with relevant Global Best Practice certifications will be given the option to renew within three years of their original certification dates. This means:
- If you were certified before 30 June 2020: You will have until 1 July 2023 to choose to renew your certification(s), regardless of your original award date.
- If you were certified after June 2020: You will have the option to renew your certification(s) within 3 years of the original award date.
Your renew-by date can be viewed in your PeopleCert account.
Candidates that choose not to renew will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR) and the Candidate Verification Service, but a note will be added to their record to indicate that their certification needs to be renewed to align with current certification requirements.
How can you renew your certification?
Currently, there are two renewal paths available:
- Retake the same exam: You can choose to renew your certification by re-taking your original exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications: You can choose to renew your certification by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product suite before the renewal date.
From March 2023, a third renewal path will be available:
- Collect and log CPD points: You will be able to choose to renew your certification through collecting and logging CPD points. More details on this path will follow soon.
Current MyAxelos subscribers can continue to log their CPD points, as before.”
The perfect illustration how to align DevOps as an organizational and team’s culture and technological process.
Dear users! Along with most training services we continue moving to virtual.
As you know, we delivered virtual trainings and mentoring services from the very beginning. Now we focus on virtual services.
Please visit our updated Trainings page and reach some of our short online courses in ITSM, Project management, Startup design, and virtual learning.
As stated at the official website the evolvement is implemented to depict the current PM reality.
PMI states the following:
Ways of Working: Whether it’s predictive, agile, design thinking, or new practices still to be developed, it’s clear that there is more than one way that work gets done today. That’s why we encourage professionals to master as many ways of working as they can – so they can apply the right technique at the right time, delivering winning results.
Power Skills: These interpersonal skills include collaborative leadership, communication, an innovative mindset, for-purpose orientation, and empathy. Ensuring teams have these skills allows them to maintain influence with a variety of stakeholders – a critical component for making change.
Business Acumen: Professionals with business acumen understand the macro and micro influences in their organization and industry and have the function-specific or domain-specific knowledge to make good decisions. Professionals at all levels need to be able to cultivate effective decision-making and understand how their projects align with the big picture of broader organizational strategy and global trends.
And because today’s projects demand a broad set of skills and capabilities, PMI will continue to focus on giving you the tools and insights you need to develop new skills and tackle your next project challenge. This update to the PMI Talent Triangle will help you to navigate our profession’s ever-evolving landscape with confidence.”
CAPM – Certified Associate for Project management is a basic level project management certification. PMI announced its upgrade to PMBOK 7th version in early 2023
The NEW CAPM certification exam will better support you as a project professional by testing candidate’s skills on project management fundamentals in the areas of predictive, adaptive and business analysis principles.
The new exam version:
- “Will encompass 4 Domain areas:
- Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Predictive Plan-Based Methodologies
- Agile Frameworks/Methodologies
- Business Analysis Frameworks
- A 10-minute break will also be added to the exam
Both the current and the new exam will include 150 questions to be completed in 3 hours and can be taken at a test center or as an online proctored exam. “
EdTech Investments grows dramatically during COVID epoch. The growth continues.
Learn more about virtual learning approaches at our special course on Udemy platform.