Service Operation – Incident, Problem, Request management, monitoring and Service Desk:
The DevOps Agile skills association renewed the certification roadmap, and the 3rd tier (Leadership level) certifications are available now. I have passed the Product Owner certification one of the first, and want to share a brief experience about this prestigious certification.
The Product Owner role is a leading role to ensure the Product vision, roadmap and backlog, and finally the product value to a customer.
The DASA association actively drives training and certification activities in this area.
The PO certification exam includes 40 questions (in fact, not very complicated, especially if a candidate is good with Scrum and Agile). Each question is followed by 4 answer options, one of those is correct. 26 correct answers (65%) lead to success.
I passed the exam at the first attempt. It seems to me that the certification marks that junior PO is ready for his/her journey.
As any other certification it helps to structure candidate’s skills and practical experience.
Our IAMCP partners provided a great research about mixed and added reality in European IT in 2018.
Microsoft Teams becomes very popular as a part of the Office 365 and main Slack competitor. The Teams is the powerful tool to organize different types of teams:
- project/product teams,
- games and sports teams,
- student classes,
- hobby or other type communities.
Teams contains the following options:
- create and manage teams or study groups
- chats, including file exchange, audio and video calls directly from the chat
- create and manage meetings
- record audio and video both in p2p meetings and conference calls
- share and record selected applications and screens
- recordings are stored in the Stream service and can be shared or downloaded later
- close integration with Sharepoint and onedrive services
In our next posts I give detailed cases of Teams implementation.
The foundation certification on new version ITIL 4 will be released on Feb., 28th, 2019, as announced non-official.