Per Werngren – former IAMCP Worldwide and EMEA president – shared his experience and advises about role of P2P partnering and how achieve effective and efficient partnership in his article in theRedmond Channel Partner magazine.
PMXPO 2019 is the largest virtual Project management conference. One of the main streams at the current year session is PMO – Project management office. Its role and development.
Enjoy 2 presentations about PMO:
1. The_Right_PMO_for_You (1)describes roadmap to build a PMO
2. 5_Threats_to_Getting_Work_Done – how can PMO help in working with complexities and impediments.
AXELOS(tm) announced the release of ITIL 4.0. framework Foundation on February, 28.
The main feature in it is Service Value Stream, or SVS, which enables the value chain for customer success and satisfaction.
- Organizations and people:
- Information and technology:
- Partners and suppliers:
- Value streams and processes.
Former processes and service functions are called practices now.
Also, 7 guiding principles describe ITIL 4.0 best practices:\
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automat.
Besides ITIL 4.0 Foundation, AXELOS presented more than 700 supporting publications. You can find them at: https://www.axelos.com/content-hub?utm_campaign=849561_ITIL%20Newsletter%20-%20Issue%2018&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Dotmailer% 20AXELOS&dm_i=47AB,I7IX,25027Z,23LZB,1
Among them project management (PRINCE2) adaptation, business cases, Lean, KANBAN practices, and many others.