The new PMP® exam is launching 1 July 2020. PMP® candidates are offered the opportunity to be part of a pilot group that takes the exam before its global launch. Here’s what you need to know:
- Dates to sit for the pilot exam are 9 March through 20 March
- The pilot exam is available in English language only.
- PMI Members will receive a rebate of USD $81 for the $405 exam fee.
- Non-PMI Members will receive a rebate of USD $111 for the $555 exam fee.
- All pilot participants are eligible for a re-take of the exam at no cost.
- 600 participants, with global representation, will be accepted.
- Pilot participants should prepare using the PMP® Exam Content Outline and the list of top used reference books.
- PMP® candidates can choose to participate in the pilot when they pay for their exam.
- Pilot participants will not receive a pass/fail score immediately after taking the exam but will receive their results in May 2020.
Perfect structured document on PMBOK knowledge areas for PMP preparation: ITTO-sheet-based-on-PMBOK-6th-Edition
Grow the business with partners is always a good idea! The IAMCP community former president – Mr. Per Werngren developed and shared the P2P partnering maturity model. It helps companies to establish and improve maturity level of their partnering, and helps to increase revenues for all p2p process participants.