The new PMP® exam is launching 1 July 2020. PMP® candidates are offered the opportunity to be part of a pilot group that takes the exam before its global launch. Here’s what you need to know:
- Dates to sit for the pilot exam are 9 March through 20 March
- The pilot exam is available in English language only.
- PMI Members will receive a rebate of USD $81 for the $405 exam fee.
- Non-PMI Members will receive a rebate of USD $111 for the $555 exam fee.
- All pilot participants are eligible for a re-take of the exam at no cost.
- 600 participants, with global representation, will be accepted.
- Pilot participants should prepare using the PMP® Exam Content Outline and the list of top used reference books.
- PMP® candidates can choose to participate in the pilot when they pay for their exam.
- Pilot participants will not receive a pass/fail score immediately after taking the exam but will receive their results in May 2020.