Project Management Office online course
The course dealt with defining PMO types, advantages and challenges. You walk through all steps from idea of creating PMO to its iterative improvement.
Lifelong access, 2,5hrs video, examples, assignments & quizzes for $14,99
10 top paid IT certifications
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
ITIL 4.0 higher certifications are upcoming
Official information from AXELOS and PeopleCert:
“we will be launching the higher levels of ITIL 4 in three phases:
A) 3 October 2019: Launch of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module and exam
The Managing Professional Transition module launch date has been prioritised to help you meet strong customer demand. For that reason, we will continue to review and incorporate feedback, as we launch the other Managing Professional modules.
B) November 2019: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support” and “ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules
The definitive launch date will be provided w/c 5 August 2019.
C) Q1 2020: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value” and “ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules”