PMI CAPM certification to be renewed in early 2023
CAPM – Certified Associate for Project management is a basic level project management certification. PMI announced its upgrade to PMBOK 7th version in early 2023
The NEW CAPM certification exam will better support you as a project professional by testing candidate’s skills on project management fundamentals in the areas of predictive, adaptive and business analysis principles.
The new exam version:
- “Will encompass 4 Domain areas:
- Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Predictive Plan-Based Methodologies
- Agile Frameworks/Methodologies
- Business Analysis Frameworks
- A 10-minute break will also be added to the exam
Both the current and the new exam will include 150 questions to be completed in 3 hours and can be taken at a test center or as an online proctored exam. “
Fast growth of EdTech Investments
EdTech Investments grows dramatically during COVID epoch. The growth continues.
Learn more about virtual learning approaches at our special course on Udemy platform.