Home » Project management
Category Archives: Project management
Perfect structured document on PMBOK knowledge areas for PMP preparation: ITTO-sheet-based-on-PMBOK-6th-Edition
Watch this wonderful and useful video, which clearly explains the consequence of activities in a project according to PMBOK 6th.
I believe it helps you for both project management and PMP preparation.
Last and Large sale of courses.
Learn at any of our courses for $11 only at Udemy.
Watch demo for each course and follow link at our website main page!
The course dealt with defining PMO types, advantages and challenges. You walk through all steps from idea of creating PMO to its iterative improvement.
PMI officially presents the new concept of the PMP exam, which takes place since December, 15th. The new exam contains the following main differences in approach:
- Three domains: People, Processes, Business environment
- “Predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches will be found throughout the three domain areas listed above and are not isolated to any particular domain or task.”
- “About half of the examination will represent predictive project managementapproaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches.”
Exam contain 35 tasks across three domains:
14 tasks (42%) in the People Domain, 17 tasks (50%) in the Processes domain, and 4 tasks (8%) in Business environment domain.
The detailed contents of tasks are described in the PMI’s “PMP Content Examination Outline”.
Udemy offers our top-rated course “Gather requirements and create Software requirements specification” during next 2 days with 70% discount and lifelong access.
PMXPO 2019 is the largest virtual Project management conference. One of the main streams at the current year session is PMO – Project management office. Its role and development.
Enjoy 2 presentations about PMO:
1. The_Right_PMO_for_You (1)describes roadmap to build a PMO
2. 5_Threats_to_Getting_Work_Done – how can PMO help in working with complexities and impediments.
PMI issued the “Benefit Realization management” Guide. It includes multi-level best practices and recommendations for benefit management in project, program and portfolio management.
November 1st is announced as the International Project manager day.
Our congratulations to our colleagues – Project managers, trainers.