Home » Project management
Category Archives: Project management
PMI officially presents the new concept of the PMP exam, which takes place since December, 15th. The new exam contains the following main differences in approach:
- Three domains: People, Processes, Business environment
- “Predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches will be found throughout the three domain areas listed above and are not isolated to any particular domain or task.”
- “About half of the examination will represent predictive project managementapproaches and the other half will represent agile or hybrid approaches.”
Exam contain 35 tasks across three domains:
14 tasks (42%) in the People Domain, 17 tasks (50%) in the Processes domain, and 4 tasks (8%) in Business environment domain.
The detailed contents of tasks are described in the PMI’s “PMP Content Examination Outline”.
Udemy offers our top-rated course “Gather requirements and create Software requirements specification” during next 2 days with 70% discount and lifelong access.
PMXPO 2019 is the largest virtual Project management conference. One of the main streams at the current year session is PMO – Project management office. Its role and development.
Enjoy 2 presentations about PMO:
1. The_Right_PMO_for_You (1)describes roadmap to build a PMO
2. 5_Threats_to_Getting_Work_Done – how can PMO help in working with complexities and impediments.
PMI issued the “Benefit Realization management” Guide. It includes multi-level best practices and recommendations for benefit management in project, program and portfolio management.
November 1st is announced as the International Project manager day.
Our congratulations to our colleagues – Project managers, trainers.
PMI announced the CAPM – the first step certification for project administrators and managers – are available now in an on-line mode 24×7.
After registration and application approval (experience OR PDUs) a candidate can pass an exam using his/er own notebook from any location.