Home » ITIL
Category Archives: ITIL
ITIL 4.0 Foundation was launched in early 2019. Now AXELOS together with Peoplecert announces the Managing professional transition certification module and exam.
ITSM professionals, which currently hold ITIL(r) Expert certification or reach 17 credits in ITIL v. 3.1, can attend the transition course and pass certification exam to gain ITIL 4.0 Managing professional certification level.
First the program will be available for ITIL(r) accredited trainers since September, 2019, and exam in early October.
Follow our blog news for details.
Last and Large sale of courses.
Learn at any of our courses for $11 only at Udemy.
Watch demo for each course and follow link at our website main page!
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Official information from AXELOS and PeopleCert:
“we will be launching the higher levels of ITIL 4 in three phases:
A) 3 October 2019: Launch of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module and exam
The Managing Professional Transition module launch date has been prioritised to help you meet strong customer demand. For that reason, we will continue to review and incorporate feedback, as we launch the other Managing Professional modules.
B) November 2019: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support” and “ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules
The definitive launch date will be provided w/c 5 August 2019.
C) Q1 2020: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value” and “ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules”
Udemy offers our top-rated course about implementing DevOps in the IT Service management Lifecycle during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.