The PMI’s Standard for Portfolio management 4th (2017) is available for purchase and download.
- Portfolio Life Cycle is properly defined;
- Performance Management is detailed into Capacity, Capability, and Value management
- Stakeholder Engagement instead of Communication management
- Linkage to Business Strategy Execution is defined
- Portfolio Governance is defined as a separate area, including roles and responsibilities
- Risk management as the leading area in Portfolio management. Risk Appetite.
Our instant partner – Dr. Danil Dintsis is the Standard Exposure Review Team member.