Home » 2019 (Page 2)
Yearly Archives: 2019
Officially announced: ITIL(r) Expert certification holders, and ITIL(r) certified specialists, which earned at less 17 credits are eligible to pass the official accredited transition course by Peoplecert(r).
Afterwards the candidates are eligible to sit the exam, which contains 40 open book questions, with pass mark 28 (70%).
Transitional exam for the Managing Professional certification level is announced to start on October, 3rd.
Transitional exam is available for ITIL(r) Expert holders, and also for certified professionals, which gained 17 credits.
The special 5-day exam preparation course will be offered by accredited training organizations (ATOs).
On May, 2019, the PMI has informed about changes in the PMP certification. First information says the changes take effect on December, 15th. But on the last week of August the effective date was changed to July, 1st, 2020. The current exam version is available till June, 30th, 2020.
The PMI has presented changes details in the PMP Examination Content outline — ECO. And the certification content changes greatly. Current version as like as many previous versions are developed around the project management phases, i.e. initiation – planning – execution – monitoring and control – closure and knowledge areas. The new version is built around the three PM competency areas.
42% of exam questions (14 tasks) are in leadership segment; 50% (17 tasks) are in project management processes segment and 8 % (4 tasks) are in business strategy.
«Establish project governance structure
— Determine appropriate governance for a project (e.g., replicate organizational
- Define escalation paths and thresholds»
The «2019 PMP Exam Content Crossover Map» document matches exam themes across current and future version. For example:
- Assess behavior through the emotional needs of key project stakeholders
- the use of personality indicators
- Assess opportunities to deliver value incrementally
- as necessary to find the Minimum Viable Product
- Recommend a project methodology/approach (i.e, predictive, agile, hybrid)
- Use iterative, incremental practices throughout the project lifecycle (e.g., lessons learned, stakeholder engagement, risk)
- Classify compliance categories
- Coordinate with other projects and other operations
- Assess organizational culture
ITIL 4.0 Foundation was launched in early 2019. Now AXELOS together with Peoplecert announces the Managing professional transition certification module and exam.
ITSM professionals, which currently hold ITIL(r) Expert certification or reach 17 credits in ITIL v. 3.1, can attend the transition course and pass certification exam to gain ITIL 4.0 Managing professional certification level.
First the program will be available for ITIL(r) accredited trainers since September, 2019, and exam in early October.
Follow our blog news for details.
Last and Large sale of courses.
Learn at any of our courses for $11 only at Udemy.
Watch demo for each course and follow link at our website main page!
The course dealt with defining PMO types, advantages and challenges. You walk through all steps from idea of creating PMO to its iterative improvement.
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Official information from AXELOS and PeopleCert:
“we will be launching the higher levels of ITIL 4 in three phases:
A) 3 October 2019: Launch of ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module and exam
The Managing Professional Transition module launch date has been prioritised to help you meet strong customer demand. For that reason, we will continue to review and incorporate feedback, as we launch the other Managing Professional modules.
B) November 2019: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support” and “ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules
The definitive launch date will be provided w/c 5 August 2019.
C) Q1 2020: Launch of “ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value” and “ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT” from ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules”