Home » Posts tagged 'project'
Tag Archives: project
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Udemy offers our top-rated course “Gather requirements and create Software requirements specification” during next 2 days with 70% discount and lifelong access.
PMI issued the “Benefit Realization management” Guide. It includes multi-level best practices and recommendations for benefit management in project, program and portfolio management.
Buy any of the following courses during Black Friday at Udemy (till 23:59, November, 23) at the minimal possible price $9.99 and receive a coupon for a course at Cyber Monday for free!
So, you can buy lifelong access to TWO on-line courses by the mininal proce of ONE course.
CHOOSE TWO – PAY FOR ONE
We recommend the bright in-depth research by our ResearchGate colleagues. Their work deals with the fuzzy analysis of demands of a corporate Portfolio/Project management system.
In fact this work is a very rare attempt of scientific mathematics (fuzzy logic) based analysis instead of expert one concerning information systems of a corporate level.
PMI announced the CAPM – the first step certification for project administrators and managers – are available now in an on-line mode 24×7.
After registration and application approval (experience OR PDUs) a candidate can pass an exam using his/er own notebook from any location.