Home » Posts tagged 'project'
Tag Archives: project
On January, 15th, PMI(r) published 37 pages of the draft standard PMBOK7.
The main change – and challenge – there are PRINCIPLES instead processes now. PMBOK Standard 7th delivers 12 main project management principles.
Knowledge areas will be described later (probably in electronic form only).
The draft is devoted to soft skills area at 90% level. It seems a bit strange to me ’cause hard skills in the PM area are of high value as well.
The draft presents the “umbrella” approach to project management, including predictive (waterfall), agile and hybrid models. As a part of this approach the project leader role is introduced. This role unites project manager, scrum master and other leadership roles.
Another ‘strange’ item for me is the descriptive approach. Standards are usually predictive. But this one contains descriptions, examples, and references to ‘others”.
The PMP 2020 new version seems to be in line with this draft.
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Udemy offers our top-rated course “Gather requirements and create Software requirements specification” during next 2 days with 70% discount and lifelong access.
PMI issued the “Benefit Realization management” Guide. It includes multi-level best practices and recommendations for benefit management in project, program and portfolio management.
Buy any of the following courses during Black Friday at Udemy (till 23:59, November, 23) at the minimal possible price $9.99 and receive a coupon for a course at Cyber Monday for free!
So, you can buy lifelong access to TWO on-line courses by the mininal proce of ONE course.
CHOOSE TWO – PAY FOR ONE