Home » 2017
Yearly Archives: 2017
Project Description Experience_20.11.2017-this file contains a real example of a candidate’s project experience, which he had successfully submitted for a PMP application.
The file publishing is directly allowed by the author.
PMI(r) Business analysis Guide is updated according to new versions od foundation standards (PMBOK Sixth, Program & Portfolio management standarts in their fourth edition).
The Guide is available for download.
The market of online project management is estimated $6bln by 2025.
The leaders are: Microsoft, Trello, Taskworld, Asana , Wrike, and – what is strange to me – Citrix!
The PMI’s Standard for Portfolio management 4th (2017) is available for purchase and download.
- Portfolio Life Cycle is properly defined;
- Performance Management is detailed into Capacity, Capability, and Value management
- Stakeholder Engagement instead of Communication management
- Linkage to Business Strategy Execution is defined
- Portfolio Governance is defined as a separate area, including roles and responsibilities
- Risk management as the leading area in Portfolio management. Risk Appetite.
Our instant partner – Dr. Danil Dintsis is the Standard Exposure Review Team member.
The first module of the Software requirements training .
Register full training with a first look coupon 65% discount for $11 only!
The training leas You for a full journey from identifying stakeholders, collecting their requirements, expectations, and constraints to balancing requiremebts in a business vs technical requirements matrix; creating prototypes, UML models, and, finally, the SRS document – Software requirements specification.
Improve your skills and fasten your career!
Microsft(r) Project(r) Online new version contains Sprint tools, and Kanban boards for Agile teams. We suppose it’s a very valuable improvement for Agile oriented developers, virtual teams, and also for a large-scale projects. In a large project top-down planning is implemented in a waterfall manner, while packages are implemented by small agile teams.
The option is not available in a standard Microsoft Project in the Office package yet.
AXELOS(r) – the official ITIL delivering organization – officially notified the community, that in 2018 a wide discussion to be held on a new version of ITIL(r):
The main features of discussion and ITIL(r) new version are the following:
- “The core elements of ITIL will remain and will continue to derive from the experiences of thousands of specialists and experts. Research has confirmed that ITIL remains best practice for the ITSM industry.
- The Update will include practical guidance on how ITIL is adopted in conjunction with practices such as DevOps, Agile and Lean.
- Individuals who have already certified will have their current certifications recognised in the new scheme.”
Our experts take part in the community discussion. Follow for the updates!