Home » Posts tagged 'training'
Tag Archives: training
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Udemy offers our top-rated course about implementing DevOps in the IT Service management Lifecycle during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.
Udemy offers our top-rated course about Service Operations (Incident, Problem, Event management), Service Desk with lifelong access with 80% discount during next 2 days.
ITIL 4.0 is to be released officially on March, 12th. Meanwhile, the official ITIL 4.0 Foundation certification starts on February, 28th. A bit strange, but it’s marketing I suppose. My first class for ITIL 4.0 starts on March, 18th, while you can learn about integrating DevOps into ITSM lifecycle just now at my on-line course: https://www.udemy.com/better-it-service-management-using-devops-in-itsm/?couponCode=DEVOPS_ITSM_12
Other certifications to be available in the 2nd half of 2019
The ITIL 4 Certification Scheme is a departure from the credit based ITIL 2011 scheme. And whilst ITIL 4 retains many of the core elements of ITIL 2011, and much of the existing guidance will be recognizable in parts of ITIL 4, there are no direct like-for-like modules between the two certification schemes.
Shortly, if a candidate gained 17 credits in ITIL 2011 certification schema, he/she takes “ITIL Managing Professional Transition” module (to be available in the 2nd half of 2019), and pass the “ITIL Leader in Digital & Strategy”.