Home » Posts tagged 'risk'
Tag Archives: risk
Risk Management by (c) YouExec
Have a look at the perfect video.
And here is the pure list:
- Incomplete or inaccurate risk identification and analysis
- Bias on historical information
- Lack of management and leadership support
- Risk management is not aligned to strategic goals
- Inappropriate risk management software
Recommended: learn basics of Agile risk management. It’s simple, free, but helpful.
PMI issued the new “The Standard for Risk Management in Portfolios, Programs, and Projects“. Now risk management is described by a special foundation Standard. It covers Risk management in the areas of Project, Program and Portfolio management.
Appendixes contain tools description.