Home » Posts tagged 'microsoft'
Tag Archives: microsoft
Microsoft presents full stack – organizational and technical – DevOps support based on Teams, Planner, GitHub, Pipeleine, and Azure DevOps.
Reach maximum value due to on-the-edge technologies and p2p cooperation from Mr. Per Werngren – brilliant IT entrepreneur, evangelist, the author of the IAMCP partnering model.
Welcome to our new course “Microsoft Teams for users”
Learn how to organize team work and/or studies using Microsoft Teams.
And this book is not about Azure or other technology. It is about DevOps culture, team building, development.
Let’s remember, that DevOps is not a technical approach, but organizational transformation, which unites the full-cycle responsibility for a product in a single team.
Download for free and improve: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/effective-devops/
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Udemy offers our HIGH top-rated course “Excel Analysis Package” with math statistics foundation during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.
Per Werngren – former IAMCP Worldwide and EMEA president – shared his experience and advises about role of P2P partnering and how achieve effective and efficient partnership in his article in theRedmond Channel Partner magazine.
Microsoft Teams becomes very popular as a part of the Office 365 and main Slack competitor. The Teams is the powerful tool to organize different types of teams:
- project/product teams,
- games and sports teams,
- student classes,
- hobby or other type communities.
Teams contains the following options:
- create and manage teams or study groups
- chats, including file exchange, audio and video calls directly from the chat
- create and manage meetings
- record audio and video both in p2p meetings and conference calls
- share and record selected applications and screens
- recordings are stored in the Stream service and can be shared or downloaded later
- close integration with Sharepoint and onedrive services
In our next posts I give detailed cases of Teams implementation.