Home » Posts tagged 'microsoft'
Tag Archives: microsoft
Microsoft is launching a global skills initiative
Microsoft is launching a global skills initiative aimed at bringing more digital skills to 25 million people worldwide by the end of the year. This initiative will bring together every part of our company, combining existing and new resources from LinkedIn, GitHub, and Microsoft. It will be grounded in three areas of activity:
(1) The use of data to identify in-demand jobs and the skills needed to fill them;
(2) Free access to learning paths and content to help people develop the skills these positions require;
(3) Low-cost certifications and free job-seeking tools to help people who develop these skills pursue new jobs.
At its heart, this is a comprehensive technology initiative that will build on data and digital technology. It starts with data on jobs and skills from the LinkedIn Economic Graph. It provides free access to content in LinkedIn Learning, Microsoft Learn, and the GitHub Learning Lab, and couples these with Microsoft Certifications and LinkedIn job seeking tools. In addition, Microsoft is backing the effort with $20 million in cash grants to help nonprofit organizations worldwide assist the people who need it most. One-quarter of this total, or $5 million, will be provided in cash grants to community-based nonprofit organizations that are led by and serve communities of color in the United States.
[Free online courses to boost your digital skills here.]
Microsoft full stack DevOps
Microsoft presents full stack – organizational and technical – DevOps support based on Teams, Planner, GitHub, Pipeleine, and Azure DevOps.
Our Product management course is available here at special price $12.99
How to work remotely – use Teams
Strongly recommended: Per Werngren discusses Virtual Hosting
Reach maximum value due to on-the-edge technologies and p2p cooperation from Mr. Per Werngren – brilliant IT entrepreneur, evangelist, the author of the IAMCP partnering model.
Microsoft Teams for users
Welcome to our new course “Microsoft Teams for users”
Learn how to organize team work and/or studies using Microsoft Teams.
DevOps Book by Microsoft
And this book is not about Azure or other technology. It is about DevOps culture, team building, development.
Let’s remember, that DevOps is not a technical approach, but organizational transformation, which unites the full-cycle responsibility for a product in a single team.
Download for free and improve: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/effective-devops/
10 top paid IT certifications
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
80% for top-rated course Data Analysis with Excel Analysis add-on
Udemy offers our HIGH top-rated course “Excel Analysis Package” with math statistics foundation during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.
Register now: https://www.udemy.com/data-analysis-with-excel-analysis-package/?couponCode=EXPROMO2019
Role of P2P Partnering in IT business
Per Werngren – former IAMCP Worldwide and EMEA president – shared his experience and advises about role of P2P partnering and how achieve effective and efficient partnership in his article in theRedmond Channel Partner magazine.
Microsoft Teams for driving your team
Microsoft Teams becomes very popular as a part of the Office 365 and main Slack competitor. The Teams is the powerful tool to organize different types of teams:
- project/product teams,
- games and sports teams,
- student classes,
- hobby or other type communities.
Teams contains the following options:
- create and manage teams or study groups
- chats, including file exchange, audio and video calls directly from the chat
- create and manage meetings
- record audio and video both in p2p meetings and conference calls
- share and record selected applications and screens
- recordings are stored in the Stream service and can be shared or downloaded later
- close integration with Sharepoint and onedrive services
In our next posts I give detailed cases of Teams implementation.