Home » Posts tagged 'Learning'
Tag Archives: Learning
Purchase our courses at special discount prices.
- You can select the course yo like at our Udemy profile.
- Fill in the request form, and we send you a special promo with discount up to 70%.
Reach maximum value due to on-the-edge technologies and p2p cooperation from Mr. Per Werngren – brilliant IT entrepreneur, evangelist, the author of the IAMCP partnering model.
AXELOS issued ITIL 4.0 High Velocity IT module on Feb., 28th.
The module deals with digital transformation, agile and DevOps approaches in IT.
The Train the trainer on-line training was provided for accredited trainers.
DevOps Foundation is recommended before this module.
I recommend to take my our on-line Udemy course about DevOps into ITSM.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support and ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve exams, will be out on 8 November 2019, so let’s get you prepared!
30% discount on both exams is valid until 31 December 2019 !
As we know, PMP exam changes greatly on July, 1st, 2020. (See our previous posts).
So, candidates have 8-9 months to prepare and successfully pass the exam based on current version. It’s enough time for it. Our colleague – Marcus Kopko prepared a perfect step-by-step for PMP preparation.
Below is the brief version with my comments and offers, whilst you can find the full author version at: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/how-to-get-pmp-certification
Brief plan with comments:
- Read the PMI Credentials Handbook.
- Make sure that you are eligible to become a PMI certified project manager.
- Become a PMI Member + Member of your local PMI Chapter. Comment. Optional, but highly recommended
- Sign up for the PMP Exam.
- Read the PMBOK® Guide. Twice.
- Listen to a PMP Audio Workshop or Read a PMP Preparation Book.
Comment. items 4-6 to my mind should be as the following:
4. Listen to a PMP Audio Workshop or Read a PMP Preparation Book
5. Read the PMBOK® Guide. Twice. Learn the processes inputs-tools&techniques-outputs
6. Register for the PMP exam
7. Take an In-Person PMP Workshop.
8. Answer as many Sample PMP Exam Questions as you can.
9. Study Hard and have a Plan. Comment. It means your own plan based on your experience, mindset, workload, etc.
10. Take the Exam.
Last and Large sale of courses.
Learn at any of our courses for $11 only at Udemy.
Watch demo for each course and follow link at our website main page!
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)