Home » Posts tagged 'Learning'
Tag Archives: Learning
As we know, PMP exam changes greatly on July, 1st, 2020. (See our previous posts).
So, candidates have 8-9 months to prepare and successfully pass the exam based on current version. It’s enough time for it. Our colleague – Marcus Kopko prepared a perfect step-by-step for PMP preparation.
Below is the brief version with my comments and offers, whilst you can find the full author version at: https://www.project-management-prepcast.com/how-to-get-pmp-certification
Brief plan with comments:
- Read the PMI Credentials Handbook.
- Make sure that you are eligible to become a PMI certified project manager.
- Become a PMI Member + Member of your local PMI Chapter. Comment. Optional, but highly recommended
- Sign up for the PMP Exam.
- Read the PMBOK® Guide. Twice.
- Listen to a PMP Audio Workshop or Read a PMP Preparation Book.
Comment. items 4-6 to my mind should be as the following:
4. Listen to a PMP Audio Workshop or Read a PMP Preparation Book
5. Read the PMBOK® Guide. Twice. Learn the processes inputs-tools&techniques-outputs
6. Register for the PMP exam
7. Take an In-Person PMP Workshop.
8. Answer as many Sample PMP Exam Questions as you can.
9. Study Hard and have a Plan. Comment. It means your own plan based on your experience, mindset, workload, etc.
10. Take the Exam.
Last and Large sale of courses.
Learn at any of our courses for $11 only at Udemy.
Watch demo for each course and follow link at our website main page!
- Google certified Cloud Architect ($139, 529 annually)
- PMP (PMI Project management professional) ($135,798)
- Certified ScrumMaster ($135,441)
- AWS certified solutions architect ($132,840)
- AWS certified developer ($130,369)
- Microsoft certified solutions expert (MCSE) ($121,288)
- ITIL Foundation ($120,566)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)($118,412)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems control (CRISC) ($117,395)
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) ($116,900)
Udemy offers our HIGH top-rated course “Excel Analysis Package” with math statistics foundation during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.
Udemy offers our top-rated course about implementing DevOps in the IT Service management Lifecycle during next 2 days with 80% discount and lifelong access.