Our website visitors can enjoy the course for only $19 with coupon discount
The course provides a detailed training on IT project requirements management. The training is based on the world standards and best practices by:
– PMI® PMBOK® + Extension for software projects + Agile Guidance
– IEEE® SWEBOK (Software Body of Knowledge).
Students will learn and make practical exercises in:
- identify and manage stakeholders
- gather requirements and expectations
- prioritize requirements
- create prototypes
- develop product specification
- develop use cases, state and data diagrams.
The training helps to prepare for or sustain existing world-known professional certifications as CAPM®, PMP®
– IT professionals: engineers, system administrators, programmers, who wishes to become more effective in their work and improve career,
– High school and university students, studying IT: programming, engineering, etc. The course helps them to start their professional development and receive a good job;
– Project managers and team leads in IT projects, who wishes to accelerate their career success and start preparing for prestigious international certifications or willing to get PDUs for existing PMP® certification status.
About the trainer
PgMP, PMP (Program and Project management professional) certified specialist with 25 years IT experience, proved by a number of Microsoft and EXIN certifications.
Course format: Udemy-based on-line with granted two on-line sessions with a certified trainer.