The 16 hours (12 PDU total: 4PDU Technical, 4 PDU Leadership, and 4 PDU Strategic according to Competency Triangle) course provides 3-month access to e-learning materials with two 1-hour individual on-line sessions with a trainer. The course provides a detailed training on Organizational Change management. The training is based on the world standards and best practices by:
– PMI® PMBOK®,
– PMI® Practical Guide for Organizational Change Management.
Students will learn and make practical exercises in:
- Establish organizational change management framework
- Initiate and manage changes
- Proactively manage challenges and issues
- Differentiate change levels and initialize projects, programs and portfolios appropriately
- Develop demands to staff. Motivate enthusiasts and change supporters. Overwhelm contradictions.
- Implement step-by-step policies.
The training helps to prepare for or sustain existing world-known professional certifications as PfMP®, PgMP®, PMI-BA®, PMP® and offers* 12 PDUs (Professional development units) for PMI® (CAPM, PMP, PgMP, and others) certifications according .
*- PDUs are granted by the PMI Global R.E.P.
- Business owners and top managers,
- Portfolio and project managers,
- Functional managers,
- Business consultants,
- Project managers and team leads.
About the trainer
PgMP, PMP (Program and Project management professional) certified specialist with 15 years experience as Project and Portfolio manager.
Course program (Modules and schedule)
Module 1. Introduction
- Welcome to the training
- What is an organizational changet?
- Changes as risks
Module2. Change types (levels)
- Identifying benefits and risks
- Strategic changes and portfolio management
- Tactical changes and program/project management
- Operational changes
Module 3. Human factor
- Psychological types of employees and their reaction to changes
- Enthusiasts and supporters. How can we involve them
- Motivate staff
- How can we overwhelm negative risks
Module 4. Financing changes
- Stakeholder management. Budget holders
- Financial estimation and KPIs
- Measuring success probability
Module 5. Step by step change management
- Identify area of change
- Select appropriate management level
- Gain stakeholders’ support
- Involve enthusiasts
- Gain fast success
- Motivate staff
- Move step by step
- A change becomes an operation process
Course format: self-paced on-line with two on-line sessions with a certified trainer, PMP(r)