Format: on-line webinar, duration 2 hours, including Q&A sessions. Documents’ templates for free download.
For more than ten years, experts considered the hierarchical and adaptive project management models as strong competitors. A few years ago IT experts started combining these approaches and doing the best for their projects by implementing the best features of each methodology and decreasing risks.
In 2013, the PMI® has presented the PMBOK® Extension for Software projects, in which one can find an attempt to formalize the simultaneous use of the PMBOK® and adaptive project management.
At our seminar, we discuss this item, its advantages and risks.
Free webinar video:
– IT developers;
– IT support team members;
– Project managers;
– IT department leads;
– Non-IT managers, which are stakeholders for IT services and projects in their company.
– IT Product lifecycle from vision to deployment and sustainment
– How to implement PMBOK® hierarchical model to create vision and high-level project management plan;
– How integrate Agile approach into a phase cycle;
– Advantages and risks of uniting PMBOK® and Agile approaches
– Set of templates
– 1 free consulting hour for your company
* for 4,90 Euro only.
* or REGISTER for a training, and we send you an invoice: