Modern technical tools provide us new opportunities to organize learning process.
People need to study lifelong, students are not young people only, but adult professionals as well.
The author has great experience in learning methods’ research, and launching portfolio of different training methods to satisfy different types of student.
At our free webinar we discuss the following items:
- Various demands and constraints in lifelong learning;
- Modern tools opportunities;
- How we have chosen the set of training methods;
- Webinar "in class", open learning, flipped learning.
- Q&A and discussion
Date and time: July, 11, 2pm CET (GMT+1)
- Download the presentation Implementing e-learning and combined training methods_RGversion
- View the webinar recording:
The webinar is free but you may donate us:
Fill in this simple form and we send you a link to join the webinar.